Friday, March 2, 2012

Journal Entry No.62


FRIDAY FEAST PAPER BAG PAMPHLET




Today, of course, was the Big Marketing Presentation. A part of this assignment was to create a pamphlet using a brown paper bag. It made for some weird dimensions, I'll tell you that.

After finishing my "in classay", as nicknamed by my english teacher, my mom zoomed me on back home to finish this pamphlet. I was so tired last night, I even resorted to downing some coffee - which by the way, did not in any way help me to stay awake. Finally, my mom took pity on me and said she would bring me home before my marketing class (effectively allowing me to skip my Ad Art class) to finish the project.

Just in the nick of time, this little sucker was printed, and I was on my way back to school, loaded down with the presentation, report, and treats I needed for my third period class, as well as the math books and music materials I needed for afterwards. Needless to say, today was an incredibly long day. A long day after two nights with less than five hours sleep combined between them = a very exhausted and unproductive teenager.

My goal for tonight: catch up on sleep.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment