Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crazy Little Thing Called 'Fun' - The Legendary Voyage of the 'Emi-Sars'

You know how you always see those display pictures saying 'My friends are crazy... but I love them...', or 'You're a retard, but I love you...' well, after today, I think I know exactly how much they pertain to me. SO. Me and Sarah decided to go shopping. I know, basic girls day out... except for the fact that we had to bus. Now, I've never bused before, and Sarah... Sarah just doesn't have a very good sense of direction. That is to say, none. Anyways, so, we tried the internet. It was down. Next, we called for verbal help, and... we should have done better. So once we finally make it all the way down to Hillcrest (4 intersections), we can't seem to find the right bus stop, and decide to go down to the Silver City bus terminal. Thats about 9 intersections in the other direction. Of course, us being as perfect as we are, we manage to realize we were at the bus station we needed to be. At Hillcrest. Nine intersections over, back where we were 45 min. ago, where we decided to go to the terminal. By the time we got over there, we had just missed the bus, and we would have caught the one to Vaughn at 6:30. Not so good, considering Vaughn closes at 7. Then deciding to go check Hillcrest, we go there, only to realize it's closed, and make our way back to Sarah's.

Now, for the REALLY funny part. Sarah's mom calls and asks for an update. Then, we end up ordering pizza. Me and Sarah stopped by a McDonalds for an ice cream break, and we end up going half way to Silver City before we call and ask for directions. Back to McDonalds we go. only after calling for directions again, we find out that the pizza place is across the street.

Anyways, Sarah thought it was great fun, who knows, maybe those two hours of walking and bonding really were worth something. All I know is that how ever many times I told Sarah that I hated her really did translate into 'You're so retarded. But I love you anyways'. By the way, I STILL need to go shopping. =]

2 comments:

  1. lol i just saw this (Y) im sure u enjoy spreading mi retardedlyness all over the internet. but good times :)

    ReplyDelete