Friday, September 11, 2009

New Beginnings



Starting high school is a big step. A huge step. On that you're going to remember forever. Out of all the new starts, the new beginnings, the new anythings, that first day of high school is completely unique. In four years from now, we're all going to look back, and realize what immature annoying kids we were. These next four years of our lives are the ones where we are going to go through some of the biggest changes in our lives. Sure, most people go into high school worrying about old friendships breaking apart, fitting into the 'in crowd', and somehow managing to pass all their courses with acceptable grades. Me, I'm more worried about how these next four years of my life are going to go by so fast. There's just so much I want to do, and high school is  our last chance, our last chance to experiment with things, our last chance to be a kid before moving onto a more adult world. Making the most out of high school is what's really important to me, one of the reasons I've suddenly decided to blog, but basically, I just want to make high school the time of my life that I can sit back and reminisce when I'm old and grey.


S C H E D U L E

semester one - 

Physical Education
Ms. Pollock
Rm. 1024b

Science - Gifted
Ms. Higgins Wright
Rm. 1044

Lunch

French - Gifted
Mme. Bolton
PB6

Math - Academic
Mr. Shim
Rm. 2008


semester two:

Music - Experienced Band
Ms. Christopoulos
Rm. 1069

Geography - Gifted
Ms. Marcantonio
Rm. 2037

Lunch

Visual Art
Ms. Chan Simao
Rm. 2004

English - Gifted
Ms. Sartor
Rm. 1060

No comments:

Post a Comment