Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Journal Entry No.39


THE LOVE STATION




Tonight I come to you with an endeavour of foolish naivety. One where I will single-handedly decide on and purchase materials for, one where I will brainstorm and design packaging for, one where I will create ten sample products for. This endeavour is also known as the annual BMI3C Valentine's Day Candy Gram sales competition.

The objective is simple. Coerce enough of your friends, peers, and associates to sponsor your mark in Marketing by purchasing your candy grams. Or, as my teacher puts it, "make the most profit, and have the largest possible profitability per product."

My group and I put together a baggie containing peanut-free heart-shaped jellies and chocolate. They had better be a smash hit.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment