Saturday, February 25, 2012

Journal Entry No.56


HELLO, I'M EMILY




Here's a continuation/elaboration of yesterday's entry. I decided to put a different spin on the phrase I used in the optometrist chart concept. I wasn't really feeling it - there wasn't enough colour.

Hopefully I'll be able to expand on this one a bit more, perhaps by adding some textures.

I didn't get as much work done today as I had hoped to. This was from a combination of accidentally sleeping in (much like I did last week), flute lessons, and a dinner that came with desert (a fairly rare occurrence in my household).

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be attending a piano master class. I kind of wish I could convince my mom to let me skip - it'll take up about 3 hours of my day, and at this point I need as much time as I can to catch up from last week.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment