Sunday, February 12, 2012

Journal Entry No.43


OPTICAL ILLUSION MUCH?




As a change of pace from pink bows and heart shaped candies, today I decided to whip up something at random, and here lies the result. I think it's a rather worthy addition to my ever-increasing sketchbook.

Really only a bunch of lines, I'm kind of happy and surprised at how this turned out. Especially considering I spend a good portion of my day putting together the fifty-odd candy grams I sold fro my marketing class. Now all that's left is creating the bale sale display signs for Tuesday and I'll be home free from Valentine's Day and all that it brings down on me.

Here's to an entry that makes you think - at least of something other than the gross smell of too many jelly heart candies exposed to the air inside your bedroom.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment