Sunday, February 19, 2012

Journal Entry No.50


CONCERT TICKET




Well. Today was an experience worth remembering.

Today was a full out blast, celebrating my friend Natalie's 17th in the regular style of going down to the Eaton Centre and topping the night off with a Simple Plan concert.

The shopping was okay, and unfortunately nothing spectacular. What was great was finally getting some quality girl time with my besties. The day was adequately filled with silly and unforgettably girly moments.

For my first concert, I'd say Simple Plan, with special guests Marianas Trench, All Time Low and These Kids Wear Crowns, did pretty well to set the scene for many to come.

The worst thing about today was the fact that I knew it had to end, and that when it did, I had a real depressing amount of homework left to do.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment