Thursday, February 23, 2012

Journal Entry No.54


AD ART THING




Today was a killer. Literally.

The past two and a half weeks have consisted of extreme sleep deprivation and stress build up. Today was the day it all caught up with me.

Enter, the migraine to kill all migraines.

Still, I think today's entry managed to bring the day's rating up a notch or two. This was my version of a sketchbook homework question for my Ad Art class.. We were to list as many occupations related to design (as found from our textbook) as we could. I tried my best to use clean sans-serif font families. I'm quite happy with the result.

I might make an adaptation of this design for a business card template - just for fun, since the style doesn't really go with my branding at the moment.

- Emily

PS: Quote of the day "Math is like Piano."

No comments:

Post a Comment