Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Journal Entry No.17


COFFEE HOUSE FLYER




I'll be printing this one in colour, which is rare for the flyers I design for school. I can't decide if I like this flyer or not. For one, it was extremely rushed. I did everything from brainstorm to printing drafts in about half an hour. For another, I can't help but think of it showcasing two separate ideas clashing against one and other.

The best thing about the flyer's I make for school is that I can change them as many times as I want for other events.

I know for a fact that I'm no where near loving this flyer as the last one I designed (for our school's annual winter concert).

Here's what it looked like:


Sometimes its the most insignificant projects that get the most of my criticism and attention.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment