Monday, January 23, 2012

Journal Entry No.23


BEAUTY LIES WITHIN



Another from my typography exercise, with the words portrayed being "Ugly" and "Beauty".

A highlight from today was the performance of my Band in a Box summative assignment for music class. I've previously posted a photo of the arrangement (of La reine de saba by M. Laurent) I played, and have mentioned getting around to record it some time soon.

Before performing, I had serious doubts about my playing. After performing, I felt marginally better. During the performance... well, lets just say all I remember of the actual performance was that my lips so so dry I had to cut a few notes short to lick them.

I received many praises from my classmates, and I believe I heard a 'Well done', from my teacher - although more to himself than to me.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment