Sunday, January 1, 2012

Journal Entry No.1


PERSONAL LOGO



Here we go...

It's the first day of the year, and I'm starting things off with the most important piece from the past year. This year I worked as a marketing assistant as part of a co-op program. At my placement I was put in charge of various pieces that would be printed and distributed to promote recreation and culture around the town. As a part of my summative project my co-op supervisor urged me to brand myself, and the result is the logo you see above. Not even a full semester spent at my co-op placement and I cannot believe how much I have grown. The experience there has been priceless and I dread only having two more weeks there after the break.

On a happier note, I just finished watching a movie with my mom, and other than that spent the entire day reading. Can't wait till I set up my new desk on Tuesday. Until Tomorrow!

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment