Thursday, January 5, 2012

Journal Entry No.5


SHADOWS AT DAWN



A bit of a follow up on yesterday's post. The hues in this photo are colours I am rarely up early enough to see, and scarcely lucky to catch in the evening. One of my favourite subjects for photography is light and shadows and the various ways the two interact.

My sister youngest Kaitlin was adamant that I include her in this post. Her Aeropostale bad is featured left centre. Of course I assured her that I was very grateful for her contribution to today's entry.

It's a turning out to be another late night in the McDonald household. I'm putting the finishing touches on my desk/workspace with my dad as I write this. Which is to say that he's building it all and I'm here providing some rocking tunes and occasional help with lifting. After so many years of waking up to the sight of my old desk, seeing the new one in my space is really disconcerting. I can't wait to see what it'll look like tomorrow morning in the shadows at dawn.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment