Thursday, January 12, 2012

Journal Entry No.12


SWIRLS



Somehow I managed to come up with a doodle that kind of looks interesting. Huh. Who would have thought. The theme is obviously swirls, with two recurring elements of dots and lines. I guess there's not much else to say. I sat down about ten minutes ago and decided to do something with a black pen and a piece of square memo paper - the result is strangely satisfying.

Today I sat around in a gym complaining about a wet ass and sore legs. You got it - I was at a swim meet. Today's meet was unique in that I did absolutely nothing of importance. All of my exam prep/summative projects are things I couldn't bring with me, and as a result I simply fine tuned my Big Two strategies. All in all, it was a pretty relaxing day.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment