Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Journal Entry No.24


COFFEE HOUSE BIG POSTER



The highlight of my day was the big reveal of the large Coffee House poster I designed. It was a reveal only to members of music council (and whoever was walking through the music room at the time), but it still made my day.

Although this piece was rushed, and has several mistakes as a result, I am insanely happy with how it turned out. Designing such a large poster was something I had never done before. When printed, this baby measures 35 by 65 inches. While this makes for amazing visual impact, it also allows everyone to see everything and anything within the design. This was a fact that weighed heavily on my mind as I created it.

I can't thank my co-op supervisors enough for allowing me to print it at my placement. I would not have taken on this piece without their gargantuan printer.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment