Saturday, January 14, 2012

Journal Entry No.14


MAKING DECISIONS PAMPHLET



Feeling much better without yesterday's stress, I filtered through some of my old work. Here's a double sided three-fold pamphlet from 2009. It's been so long, I have trouble recalling the working process for this piece. What I can tell you about it right now is that my favourite part is the colour scheme. My least favourite part are the orphans. Wow, they sure do haunt me. Orphans is a term used in the print industry to describe the last word in a paragraph left by itself on the last line. See how many you can spot in this piece - the fact that there are multiple ones makes me wince.

Something I've observed about this journal is that I never know exactly what I'm going to do for it when I start my day off. If anything, this keeps things exciting.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment